Kicad PCB Software 3rd Attempt

I’m finally starting to get to grips with this Kicad software. The first attempt output nothing but errors. For the second attempt I used someone else’s files, having re-written the schematic to suit my circuit. But there were footprints missing and lots of footprints I didn’t need and a whole lot of new errors on output.

Having worked on the process a few times now I am starting to feel at ease with the program and have decided to start from scratch. I am now drawing all the components the design uses, will then put them all in the project’s own library and give them all my own footprint drawings. I feel that at last I am making progress in the right direction and should be able to produce the correct set of Gerber files for my PCB in a week or two.

Advertisements

About Matal

Hand made HiFi, photos, a friends poetry.
This entry was posted in Battery Unit, Construction, Power Amplifier, Power Supplies, Pre Amplifier and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s